Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Diet Good - Cinnamon Buns BAD!

Well after my weekend of not eating properly and not enough exercise. I have to say I didn't fair out too bad. I managed to maintain and not gain anything. So, for now that works for me, but time to jump back on the wagon.

So we have a Tuna wrap for lunch with a hard boiled egg. Some yogurt and grapes for snack one and some cottage cheese and strawberries for snack two.

Tonight for dinner we will be having some kind of turkey meatballs and spagetti as Bugaloo and I are off to yoga. OMMMMM...

So all in all the cinnamon buns were DELICIOUS, but I did feel like crap and I should have gotten more exercise and I'm glad I was not punished by gaining a few pounds.

I will vow to make some better choices next time.

I have a few workshops dates for my side business and I managed to pull a "high meets expectations" for a performance evaluation at work. ( I could be very sarcastic here) but I will learn from others and not blog about work, since I can't afford to get fired for it.

I have started my book The Life Organizer
So far I am through the first chapter and am in agreement with the basic principal that sometime you just need to take a breath, slow down and ask yourself what is the most important thing you need to do right now. You usually have the right answer.

Enjoy the day! I will it is sunny and crisp. It looks great from my window of my nice cozy warm house. Off to work for a half day and then therapy for Bugaloo this aft.

2 comments:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Exercise stinks... but you HAVE to do it...

Keep up the good work and get back on the wagon everytime you fall off.

And, we all fall off! It's dusting ourselves off and getting back on that is the important part.

Beth

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Great post!

:-) Beth