Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Moonlighting

I'm so excited! A great gal I've met is publishing her own book. The story of her journey through the heartache of infertility and how they built their beautiful family. Her one son has CP as well and that is how we met.

And, she has asked me if I would look at her manuscript! Eeek!

Now I have to tell you, I am no english major, although I did take 7 english credits in high school, but that is the extent of my formal english education, but I digress.

I consider myself the first reviewer, I get most spelling and grammar errors and check for flow and consistency. But I leave the final version to the pros, because, well because what do I know. I couldn't recognize a dangling participle if it was dangling off my nose.

Anyhoo, she needs a new set of eyes on her book and I offered and she said yes.

So I will be reading and spell checking and reading the grammar rule book for a few days.

1 comment:

jenn said...

AWESOME!!! okay don't read my blog ;) LOL just kidding. I'm so not into the grammar :( hmmm Maybe I'll have to send my newsletters through you. I usually have like 6 people check them before I email them out to 150 people !!! lol

You sound sooooo excited! So happy for you!